Thu, Jun 01|
Financial Literacy Workshop
Would you like to learn how to manage your money? Managing your money isn’t hard, but it takes some “know-how.” Learn to save, review, and understand your credit report, and the basics of borrowing.
Time & Location
Jun 01, 2023, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
About the event
Once you understand your real financial situation, you can learn the best options for maintaining credit and meeting your family’s goals. You will start to keep track of where your money goes, save for an unplanned event or emergency, and learn what you can afford to spend each month. NEST will help you develop and maintain a personal spending plan and build the financial situation you deserve.
With NEST Financial Literacy Education, you will learn to understand and manage your own financial situation, even if you’re experiencing difficulties.
NEST help’s you:
- Learn to save
- Review and understand your credit report
- Know the basics of borrowing
- Handle financial setbacks
- Design your own personal spending plan that works for you and your family
We’ll give you one-on-one counseling so you can manage your finances, whatever your situation.
All registrants must complete the following steps:
1. Complete the Workshop Registration Form
2. Complete the NEST (PDF fillable) Intake Packet. Once you have completed this packet, send the completed document to Maritza Ramirez (email@example.com). If you have questions, need assistance, or are searching for one-on-one counseling services, contact Maritza Ramirez at 203-753-1896.